Please note the following:
- Pay-to-print applies to all in-library computers
and patron wireless devices – see a staff member for the current
- Money has to be pre-paid and added to your
Library account before you can print – see a staff member for
- Printing is limited to in-library use only –
patrons cannot print from home for later pickup.
- The print client DOES NOT download or install any
drivers - it simply connects your device to the branch’s networked
B/W Printer and Color Copier.
- When you log off or close the print client, it
removes the print client. The print client needs to be run each time
you visit a Branch or Main Library.
- The client can be installed on the following OS
- Windows XP, 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Mac OS X (Intel processor only)
- Currently NOT compatible with iOS (iPhone,
iPad, iPod), Android, or other mobile devices
- All questions should be directed to the public
service staff at your local Library.
Windows Printing Instructions
Click the Windows print client
link (at the top of this page).
Select “Run” when the pop-up
Select “Yes” when asked “Do
you want to allow the following program to make changes to this
computer?” A file (client) will run connecting your laptop to the
branch’s B/W Printer (default) and Color Copier.
Select the desired printer,
number of copies, etc. and click “OK.” A box will open asking for
“User ID” (library card number) and “User PIN” (PIN number
associated with library card).
If you do not have a library card,
you can either make up a username and PIN (Guest account) or you can
sign-up for a library card and PIN at the Circulation Desk. Either
way, the username and PIN will be used to release the print job at
the Print Release Station.
If a Guest account was used, you will have to select the “Yes”
button to print the job as a guest user.
Both library cardholders and guest users must prepay, in which money
will be added to your account, prior to releasing the print job.
- Select the OK button to accept the “Total Pages” and “Price Per
- Go to the Print Release Station, log in using your library card
number and PIN or the Guest account and PIN.
- Select your print job to be released.
- When completed, simply power-down your computer or close the
“LPT One Mobile Print Client.”
Select the link to run the Client on a Mac.
File will download to your default location (typically a folder
Double-click on the file clientlauncher.zip.
Once the file is extracted, run the “LPT One
Mobile Print Client” by double-clicking the file.
Click the ”Open” button if a message box
appears asking if you want to run the application.
Select the desired printer, number of copies,
etc. and click “OK.” A box will open asking for “User ID” (library
card number) and “User PIN” (PIN number associated with library
card). Note: you can you use a Guest account or your actual library
card and PIN – see Windows printing instructions for more
Pick up your print job at printer or copier.
When completed, simply power-down the device or quit
the “LPT One Mobile Print Client.”